Why Landlords Need a Property Management Attorney for Debt Collection Services

Working with tenants who refuse to pay you or make a mess of your property and skip town can be extremely frustrating for property owners – not to mention expensive. But if you have qualified property management attorneys by your side, you can recoup some of your losses in the future. Here’s how:

You can take legal action to recoup your lossesMan Reading Debt Collection Notice Letter At Desk

Recouping lost compensation for tenants who skipped out on their rent, or left the premises after causing extensive damage to your property can be tricky, and knowing what your legal rights are in the situation isn’t always straightforward. When you do need to take legal action, though, an expert property management attorney is a must-have. They know the ins and outs of the law to better your chances of winning your case.

Find missing tenants

Some tenants will skip town to try to get out of paying. With a property management attorney, though, you can locate tenants who left town without paying rent or leaving thousands of dollars in damage to your property. Your attorney can also help you serve your former tenants with legal paperwork to build and collect on your outstanding debts.

And, if you choose to work with Aaron Cox Law, if we are unable to find and collect money from your former tenant – which very rarely happens – you won’t pay an attorney fee.

Review lease paperwork

A property management attorney can also review your lease paperwork to make sure you’re as protected as possible proactively. They can also assist with training you or your staff to complete better application reviews to ensure you choose responsible tenants, and give you an overview of some best practices to grow lucrative and trustworthy relationships with your tenants.

Don’t write off damages or unpaid rent again. Let the Law Offices of Aaron D. Cox help you get what you’re owed. To learn more about our debt collection services or for help with other landlord-tenant issues, call us today at 734-287-3664.

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)